|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client offers a high-quality global education to undergraduates and postgraduates. They are currently looking for an outstanding Finance Manager to take care the end to end accounting for one of the units within the organization. Apart from the BAU, this role oversees project management such as system implementation.
- Responsible with financial operations, reporting analysis and FP&A
- Manage the financial processes to ensure proper revenue accounting - from revenue forecasting and revenue recognition review
- Manage the end-to-end Accounts Receivables functions
- Work closely with relevant the shared services, central office of Finance to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Take ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet review, forecasting cycles to support short and long-tern decision-making
- Perform analysis of financial data and preparation for monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
- Implement and maintain adequate and effective internal controls (including balance sheet account reconciliations)
- Liaise with external auditors
- Supervise and provide guidance to support staff
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accountancy, or equivalent qualification with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SAP BI/BW, Tableau and other Business Intelligence tools preferred
- Advance Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly motivated, versatile team player, possessing excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and has good interpersonal and english communication skills