Our client is a well-known MNC in the Medical Device Industry.
- Dynamic working environment
- Great career opportunity
- Constantly growing market
As a Finance Manager you will be reporting to the APAC Finance Director and managing 3 staff within the team. You will be responsible to oversee the general accounting function for Singapore trading entity as well as APAC Regional office entity. You will be leading the month end closing activities as well as the key business partner to Singapore leadership team. You will be in charge for all finance and statutory reporting, management reporting as well as business analysis. You will be constantly looking at ways to improve internal controls and processes as well as ensuring compliance with tax and local regulations. You will be handling FP&A responsibilities such as forecasting, budgeting and providing advisory to commercial parterns from a finance perspective.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Min 3 years of experience in a Management position
- Great operational accounting and internal control skills
- Knowledge on US GAAP is preferred
- Experience working in FMCG, consumer, healthcare, pharmaceutical industries preferred
- Experience managing 3-5 people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great leadership and team player
- Able to work independently
- Positive attitude
- Shorter notice period preferred
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Elva.Cheng@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Elva Cheng (R1985781)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1985781
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.