|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$120000 per annum|
Our client, a leading US based manufacturing conglomerate, is expanding its operations in South East Asia. This role is critical for the finance function and sits as the right hand man of the CFO. The person that takes on this position must be interested in working in a fast paced environment and be challenged on a daily basis.
Reporting to the CFO, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement accounting standards and policies, ensure that processes are streamlined and in line with global processes
- Mentor and coach a team of highly capable finance professionals and ensure effective succession planning
- Partner with various business leaders to drive strategic decision making and ensure overall profitability
- Identify appropriate systems and lead a regional ERP implementation
- Other tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field with relevant accounting certifications will be advantageous
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in manufacturing, engineering or related industry
- Prior system implementation experience will be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 32564
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506