Finance Manager - Corporate Accounting
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||attractive package and great benefits|
Our client is a global MNC company in the semiconductor sector looking for an experienced and well-round Finance Manager for their corporate accounting team
- IFRS - manufacturing
- Hedging accounting
- CPA/public accounting
Reporting to the global team in the US and the corporate finance director in Singapore, you will be the key point of contact in preparation, coordination and supporting of financial statements under IFRS, quarterly reviews and annual audit process.
You will be the key person in providing accounting advice, support business partners and regional teams in various countries in ensuring compliance with IFRS. This also includes writing accounting policy and prepare accounting technical memos for transactions.
You will also be involved in preparation of accounting papers, documentation, analysis and participation in balance sheet reviews.
- At least five years of experience in corporate finance and accounting with a very strong preference for technical accounting and financial reporting roles; Public Accounting experience is preferred
- Degree (BA/BSc) is required; ACCA, CPA
- Excellent management and meticulous skills to be able to coordinate with teams in consolidating data, review and preparation of finance statements under the latest IFRS
- Strong data analytical skills
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS - manufacturing)
- Experience using Oracle/Hyperion is a plus
Attractive package with great benefits!
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649