|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$8000 per month + Variable bonus|
Our client is a globally established IT MNC and this role sits within a recently established business unit within the group
Reporting to the Finance Director you will have responsibility for the full finance scope for the newly set up business unit. You will perform full spectrum of accounting and financial functions and formulate, review and implement financial policies, systems and processes. You will support internal business stakeholders and provide in-depth and value-added analysis to support business decisions. You will track KPIs, highlight market trends and support business growth. You will evaluate business proposals and develop financial models to assess feasibility. You will prepare the annual budget and monthly forecast and advise on cross-border tax, VAT and WHT issues, liaising with external advisers when needed.
- Degree in a related discipline (Accountancy/Finance)/ACCA qualified
- 7 years plus of related experience
- External audit + MNC background.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting and reporting requirements in Singapore
- Strong background in analysis, problem-solving and client management
- Analytical & numerate
- Experience setting up finance systems and processes is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Start-up experience advantageous.
- Team Player with good interpersonal skills
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117