Finance Manager, Insurance
Our client is currently looking for a technically sound Accountant with strong experience in Insurance industry. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate submission of quarterly and annual MAS reporting, which includes MAS Risk Based Capital (RBC) Framework, Stress Testing and Own Risk & Solvency Assessment (ORSA). On top of regulatory reporting, you will be responsible for month end, quarter end and year end close process for statutory reporting, as well as GST returns, Corporate tax Reporting. As a senior member of the team, you will be supporting the Regional Controller on any ad-hoc matters that are relevant to your scope.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant degree and Professional Qualification is required
- Minimum 6 years working experience in insurance industry is required. Experience working in audit background is strongly preferred.
- Experience of any ERP system and Accounting/Analytical software is preferable
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have positive and constructive working attitude