Finance Manager - Renewable Energy(MNC)
Finance Manager - Renewable Energy MNC
My client is the market leader in the renewable energy sector. They are looking for a new headcount to join their fast-growing business.
You will be responsible for the full spectrum of finance function including the full sets of accounts, monthly reporting, tax and compliance, treasury and etc. You will handle financial monthly/ quarterly/ yearly closing activities in accordance to IFRS standard. You will ensure to drive and coordinate budget and forecast as well as long-term business planning processes. You will also support the company's growth with various projects. You will communicate across functions and partnering with stakeholders within APAC region.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Accountancy or Finance
- ACCA/CA/CPA is preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in the industry
- Hands on experience in using and implementing ERP system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and international fast-pace environment
- Renewable energy industry experience is essential
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and quote "Renewable Energy 247557" to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. www.ambition.com.sg
EA Registration Number: R1988390
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.