Finance Manager/Director - Capital Markets
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$180000 - S$250000 per annum|
Finance Director - Capital Markets
- Key Leadership Position
- High Visibility
- Attractive Remuneration
My client is a leading international financial institution, they're currently looking for an experienced and ambitious individual to join as an Accounting & Finance Manager for Asia.
This is a key leadership position looking after Singapore, China & India. The incumbent would be playing a business partnering role with all the trading managers in the region in addition to various internal stakeholders such as legal and tax. This role would look after providing the relevant F&A as well as management information for decision making. Further, ensuring controls and performing fiduciary duties to achieve business objectives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 10+ years' of relevant experience
- Open to financial services/commercial background
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and local GAAP
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fluency in Mandarin (due to constant liaising with Chinese stakeholders)
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309