Finance Operations Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$104000 per annum + AWS and variable bonus|
One of the world's largest shipping MNC has been a leading organization and has been steering well in this volatile market. As the economy continues to recover, my client is seeking to expand its operational cost strategic team to ensure waste reduction initiatives are further developed.
As a seasoned finance professional in the shipping industry, my client is seeking a Finance Operations Manager who is able to drive cost awareness and design global framework to improve cost savings and in-depth cost analysis. You will be a strong business driver to monitor, control and implement improvements to achieve cost efficiency. You will be able to have a macro perspective in identifying deviations and reduce the cost deficiency at a global level.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- 8 years of working experience in the shipping/maritime industry
- Broad knowledge of the maritime operations at a global level
- Strong knowledge in financial cost analysis and cost-reduction initiative
- Minimally regional coverage
- Highly-detailed and process oriented individual
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills in demonstrating high level of maturity and integrity
- Bachelor of Accounting with Shipping/Maritime industry experience
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV to Fandy Harahap email@example.com in MS Word.
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117