Finance Project Analyst (1 year contract)
Are you an experienced Finance person in the banking industry with an interest to move into change management? We are looking for a candidate with strong finance background and is good to forecasting to join our client on a 12 months contract with a possibility of further extension. This role is based at Raffles Place and is with one of the most prestigious bank with global presence.
- Reporting to the Programme Co-ordinator and supporting the Client Engagement Effectiveness programme
- PMO support to ensure the programme is aligned to the Group PMO project management standards
- Optimise PMO delivery by leveraging various project management tools and systems including Clarity
- Analysis and interpretation of programme reporting and assisting project teams with updates for senior stakeholders.
- Production of Programme Steering Committee (PgSC) packs including summary status dashboards, financials, risks/issues etc.
- Monitor programme risks, issues & dependencies so that information is up to date and are closed where appropriate
- Co-ordination of change control approval process working with delivery manager leads to ensure change requests are adequately controlled
- PMO representation on CEE project working groups to ensure progress all are meeting groups PMO standards
- PMO background or would suit finance background looking to move into change management
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Ability to listen, understand and be a self-starter in proposing improvements where things are not working efficiently
- Produce meaningful and insightful reports/management information
- Stakeholder management skills - confidence to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels across multiple teams
- Budgeting and cost control demonstrating an ability to effectively manage and track projects costs
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of project management and workflow technologies would be advantageous (e.g. MS Project, SharePoint).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Interested applicants with a background in Finance and is keen to move into Change Management, please send your resume to me in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.