Finance Project Analyst (1 year contract)
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$140000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Finance person in the banking industry with an interest to move into change management? We are looking for a candidate with strong finance background and is good to forecasting to join our client on a 12 months contract with a possibility of further extension. This role is based at Raffles Place and is with one of the most prestigious bank with global presence.
- Reporting to the Programme Co-ordinator and supporting the Client Engagement Effectiveness programme
- PMO support to ensure the programme is aligned to the Group PMO project management standards
- Optimise PMO delivery by leveraging various project management tools and systems including Clarity
- Analysis and interpretation of programme reporting and assisting project teams with updates for senior stakeholders.
- Production of Programme Steering Committee (PgSC) packs including summary status dashboards, financials, risks/issues etc.
- Monitor programme risks, issues & dependencies so that information is up to date and are closed where appropriate
- Co-ordination of change control approval process working with delivery manager leads to ensure change requests are adequately controlled
- PMO representation on CEE project working groups to ensure progress all are meeting groups PMO standards
- PMO background or would suit finance background looking to move into change management
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Ability to listen, understand and be a self-starter in proposing improvements where things are not working efficiently
- Produce meaningful and insightful reports/management information
- Stakeholder management skills - confidence to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels across multiple teams
- Budgeting and cost control demonstrating an ability to effectively manage and track projects costs
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of project management and workflow technologies would be advantageous (e.g. MS Project, SharePoint).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Interested applicants with a background in Finance and is keen to move into Change Management, please send your resume to me in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257