Finance/Business Analyst (12 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting Contracting|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
Working in a team of 14, you will be reponsible for generating analytical reports for all components of modern workplace business and help to identify and provide insight on key areas of goal per subsidiary.
This will be initially on a 12 months contract with a possibility of further extension. There will be high interaction with HM and other members of the team. You will have 3-5 years of strong advanced MS Excel skills in data reporting/dashboard.
- Provide business insights through metrics, reporting and variance analysis
- Prepare, develop and analyze daily, weekly, monthly reporting and presentations/dashboard on KPI and others key statistical operation data.
- To map and analyze query trends to support efforts to improve quality of service offerings in areas of query management, escalation management and stakeholders' readiness activities.
- Understand meaning behind numbers and provide business insights. Analyze, develop and automate business operations metrics and reports.
- Summarize results and provide relevant context for APAC management.
- Support the Program Manager in the end-to-end activities to roll out new programs/operational initiatives and provide associated training and tool support to stakeholders.
- Work with release and project management teams to resolve any user issues, work with user to resolve any issues and deliver program status report to key stakeholders.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to review data with accuracy, complete audit processes, identify the root cause of complex issues, and determine business changes resulting in stronger business results (e.g. advertiser satisfaction, efficiency improvements).
- Project management experience that includes driving projects to closure across multiple functions and working with both internal and external partners. (Good to have)
- Proficiency in SQL database (good to have) and advance excel tool skills (Must have). Power BI (Good to have), measure dimension.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work through self-directed, ambiguous situations whilst acting as part of a regional and global team/business streams to achieve desired results
- Able to translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A blend of curiosity, creativity, persistence, commitment, passion and optimism.
- Proven ability to articulate the business vision and mission, providing a solid results-driven call to action to a multitude of partners.
- Experience partnering with client services & support, legal, marketing & technology teams.
- Demonstrated skills in dealing with strong and diverse groups.
- General knowledge of international business and a high degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity required.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or a business-related major
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257