|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$75000 per annum + Variable Bonus and Benefits|
My client is an international law firm that has more than 100 years of history. With further expansion of their business, they have grown from strength to strength. Located strategically within the CBD area, my client provides the future incumbent the right platform to grow and exercise managerial skills.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for the Accounts Payable aspects and ensure that invoices and disbursements are correctly entered in a timely and accurate manner. With your past experiences, you will develop, implement and improve systems, procedures and policies to ensure the firm adheres to Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR). Working closely with the Financial Controller, you will be a hands-on accounting professional and provide guidance to the junior staff.
- Minimally 5 years of working experience in Accounts Payable (AP) in an international law firm
- Strong and highly motivated Accounts Payable
- Proven track record in enhancing AP process flow
- Independent and hands-on accounting professional
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Accounting and equivalent and must be a qualified CA
Qualified and interested candidates, please send your updated CV to Fandy Harahap in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117