Financial Accountant (6 month contract)
A top-tier Investment Bank is looking for a experienced Financial Accountant to take on a 6-month maternity cover within the Group Finance Division. The Group Finance Division is part of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Division, which is one of five Shared Services Divisions created following the implementation of One Bank.
The department comprises of a group of professionals who are responsible for the financial accounting, regulatory reporting and control of all legal entities in Singapore. The businesses undertaken by these entities include fixed income, equities, securities trading, loans transactions, merchant banking and asset management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed
- Able to multi-task and handle queries/issues from various sources
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required while superficial knowledge in MS Access will be advantageous
- Accounting Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- Experience in a Financial Accounting role within a Bank will be advantageous (with alternatives being Financial Reporting, Financial Control or similar)
- Ideally have experience supporting regional markets.
Candidates who are able to start work immediately with the relevant experience are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257