|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month + AWS and variable bonus|
A FTSE 250 UK MNC has embedded a strong footing in APAC and has been expanding its business significantly over the years. Located in the CBD district of Singapore, they have launched themselves as one of the leading consumer manufacturing companies in the world.
Being in this large MNC, this Financial Accountant will hold responsibility of a Business Unit full spectrum of accounts. This gives the accounting professional the right footing experience to further progress within accounting. Reporting directly to an Accounting Manager, this incumbent will be responsible in the accurate reporting of the accounts - full sets of accounts as well as intercompany billing, transfer pricing be able to multi-task various projects. This client provides the right incumbent with the right skills and platform for an upward movement within the organisation.
To be shortlisted, you must possess:
- At least 4 years of accounting experience in a large MNC
- Qualified CA, CPA or ACCA
- Strong foundation in IFRS and full sets of accounts
- Proven track record in both financial accounting and an independent worker
- Highly driven, meticulous and hands-on professional
- Ability work across cross-culture diversity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Fandy Harahap by sending your CV across to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117