|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Global Hedge Fund
- Corporate Accountant with IFRS and USGAAP Experience
- Big 4 or Commercial Experience with CPA or Undergoing CPA
Our client is an established global hedge fund business with offices across the globe. They're currently looking for a junior finance individual to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Asia Controller, you will be responsible for finance and accounting duties which includes preparation and review of month-end closing, journal entries, reconciliations, tax and regulatory filings and audit financial statements. You will work closely with different departments across various jurisdictions to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of management reports on a periodical basis. This role requires good time management, keen eye on detail and ability to multi-task.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with an internationally recognised accounting qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Finance with relevant skills in corporate and management accounting in a sizeable buy-side or banking firm
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP reporting standards a pre-requisite
- Confidence in stakeholder management at all levels
- Must be based in Singapore
If you are interested, please send your CV to Shereen Tan, Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874