|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$54000.00 - S$60000.00 per annum|
Our client, a global maritime and shipping company, is actively looking for a Financial Analyst to join their management accounting team. This role would be a key contributor to providing insights into the business and should have prior exposure to working independently in a fast paced environment. There is a clear progression path laid out for this position for people that are looking to gain greater exposure to the FP&A function.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Perform analysis on P/L and balance sheet
- Prepare management reports on a quarterly basis
- Be an active participant during the budgeting and forecasting period
- Provide reports on the current processes and actively be involved in projects
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience as a Financial Analyst
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 42723
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506