|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$65000.00 - S$78000.00 per annum|
Our client, a strong player in the innovative manufacturing industry, is looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst in a regional capacity. This role was newly created due to strong growth in the APAC region and an increasing need for the senior management to have a capable business partner. This role is ideal for someone looking to run a team in the future and who is keen to take on an in-depth FP&A opportunity.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Prepare financial statements for the APAC region
- Provide comments on variance analysis and overall business outlook
- KPI tracking
- In-depth analysis on revenue and expenses
- Financial Modelling
- Work with Business Intelligence tools to analyze company financials and develop various dashboards
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- Prior experience in the FP&A function with knowledge of US GAAP will be beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to work with senior stakeholders across the region
- Flexible and proactive attitude
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 44461
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506