|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a leading Ecommerce company with presence across Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the FP&A Director in Singapore, this will be a hands on FP&A role performing analysis, forecast, budgets and business partnering for the operation team. This is a key role supporting management decision making for the APAC region and ensure the accuracy of financial data, P&L reporting and analysis of performance. The role will support the operation team on sales analysis, identifying risk and opportunities and set business KPIs target. It is required to involve in special project analysis such as new regional initiative and M&A.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- 3-5 years' Experience in Finance with focus on FP&A within an MNC environment.
- Degree and above
- Strong analytical and business partnering skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Working well under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Previous experience in IT or eCommerce is a plus
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117