|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$5000.00 - S$6500.00 per month|
Our client is one of the world's leading learning institution that run academic programmes and presence in over 15 countries.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will responsible for the global monthly management reporting. Providing analysis of actuals vs budget , rolling forecast and provide insights and conducting variance analysis on actual results versus forecast / budgets and investigating into major changes. Support the Sales and Marketing teams to understand of current data sources and reports. Business partnering with other departments to help improve their understanding of current data and reports. This individual will be generating accurate insightful regular student recruitment and financial reporting for the senior management and the sales team.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in finance , accounting or related disciplines
- Big 4 audit + commercial experience is a must
- Strong Excel/ MS office skills (VBA is an advantage)
- Quick learner and proactive approach to completing projects and tasks
- Natural ability to work with large complex data sets
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117