|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$5000.00 - S$6000.00 per month|
Our client is an established and expanding education company and currently they are looking for a strong Financial Analyst to be part of their Finance team.
- Perform monthly closing reports and analytics for teams to make informed business decisions, to explain performance and to monitor projects against approved business plans
- Handle entire annual budget and regular forecasting process, and preparation of presentation for board review and approval as well as assist functional stakeholders in tracking and managing their budget and understand the risks and opportunities to our financial targets.
- Prepare group reporting and financial dashboard for presentation to management and senior leadership team
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly presentation to board of Directors.
- Build return-on-investment models on business cases, including but not limited to geographic expansion, capex investment, key A&P spending, new business initiatives
- Prepare daily reporting of student enrolment by centre/level/subject and analyse movement of enrolments, transfer and withdrawals.
- Compile the monthly dashboard covering both financial and operations KPIs for management review
- Prepare the monthly sales target achievement for teams
- Participate in ad-hoc duties, analysis and projects as required
- Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated work experience in related roles with mid to large sized MNCs.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skill
- Technical and analytical skills.
- Big Four experience will be advantageous.