Financial Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$110000 per annum|
This 6 months contract role is to support the reporting and financials of FCRMP (Financial Crime Risk Mitigation Programme) helping to facilitate the overall cost management for the programme. Reporting in to the Head of Finance, based at Raffles Pace.
If you are an experienced finance person with strong Excel skils, numerate person and able to deal with top management.
- Support the FCRMP financial processes, including reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Help drive delivery of agreed budgets and targets
- Report monthly cost performance, undertaking overall Programme cost consolidation, view and variance analysis
- Provide financial guidance and support to the FCRMP programme teams ensuring a robust financial control environment and conformance with Group Investment financial policies and procedures
- Work with Programme team members to ensure that their cost management and forecasting (including risks and opportunities) processes are working effectively
- Work with the GBS reporting and process teams to meet monthly and month end processing and reporting requirements
- Escalate and resolve issues working with the responsible FCRMP programme members
- Support the monthly headcount reporting and analysis, undertaking review and variance analysis
- Degree qualified, MBA or CPA an advantage
- Project Cost management, including specialists with overall cost management experience within a large MNC or International Bank
- Strong communicator, comfortable with senior stakeholder management, influencing clients
- Working knowledge of Risk and Compliance function (not compulsory but preferable)
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Organised, able to project-manage small development projects, manage technology resource
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, comfortable in managing and manipulating data
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, adaptable, creative.
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257