Financial Analyst (Regional Distribution Centre)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6500 per month|
Financial Analyst (Regional Distribution Centre focused) with a Globally Renowned Pharmaceutical & FMCG Giant
Our client is a renowned Pharmaceutical & FMCG giant with their Regional Distribution Centre HQ in Singapore. Operating on a lean FP&A team structure, they are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst (Regional remit) to join them.
Operating as an individual contributor and focused solely on supporting the Regional Distribution Centre team, this position reports into the Finance Manager (Regional) seated here and 50% of the time will be spent supporting with the regional distribution centre's budgeting, take care of actuals reporting, preparing monthly actuals report & doing monthly communications will be expected. Supporting with annual pricing reviews will be expected too.
The other 50% of the time will see the role focused on managing the compliance, SOX testing and handling internal audits / controls work. This position will also be expected to be involved with business improvement / re-engineering processes and other projects.
A commercially astute and ambitious individual with some proven FP&A track record can look forward to learning and further honing breadth and depth of FP&A and wider controls / compliance skills here within this lean Finance team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business; CFA or CPA highly preferred
- At least 4 - 6 years of financial planning analysis experience, on top of 3-4 years of external audit fundamentals is a must
- Desire to learn, roll sleeves up to be hands on, and take on work outside of just FP&A
- Mature, Independent, Credible, Confident and with very proactive to learn and find out
- Highly adaptive & with strong business acumen in an extremely fast-paced business
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills a must; with SAP / ERP system skills preferred (not must)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with proven stakeholder management strengths
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC43465
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117