Financial Control SOX Assistant Manager (1 year contract)
Our client, an established whole bank, is looking for an experienced SOX candidate to join their team on a 1 year contract. As the team is expanding due to implementation of bankwide projects, there is a good chance for the role to be further extended.
Working in a team of 2-3 people within the Finance department, you will be helping with testing, process documentation and helping out with projects as well as facilitate working groups. This is a high visibility role with lots of senior stakeholder management as the team based in SG is the regional gatekeeper.
You must be a hands-on financial control/SOX person who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. There might be 2 rounds of interview for the shortlisted candidate.
- Minimum 5+ years of accounting (BIG 4 experience is a plus), internal audit or operational risk management experience.
- An understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the COSO 2013 internal controls framework.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills with proven success in influencing business decisions.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and collaborate across a cross-functional team.
- Strong team player, self-starter and motivator, capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Successful candidate will be results focused, with high energy, flexible and with good work prioritization skills.
- New Headcount as the team is expanding
- Testing processes in accordance to the finance policies as the bank is listed on US stock exchange
Experienced financial controllers/SOX candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.