Financial Control SOX Assistant Manager (1 year contract)
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$7000 per month|
Our client, an established whole bank, is looking for an experienced SOX candidate to join their team on a 1 year contract. As the team is expanding due to implementation of bankwide projects, there is a good chance for the role to be further extended.
Working in a team of 2-3 people within the Finance department, you will be helping with testing, process documentation and helping out with projects as well as facilitate working groups. This is a high visibility role with lots of senior stakeholder management as the team based in SG is the regional gatekeeper.
You must be a hands-on financial control/SOX person who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. There might be 2 rounds of interview for the shortlisted candidate.
- Minimum 5+ years of accounting (BIG 4 experience is a plus), internal audit or operational risk management experience.
- An understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the COSO 2013 internal controls framework.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills with proven success in influencing business decisions.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and collaborate across a cross-functional team.
- Strong team player, self-starter and motivator, capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Successful candidate will be results focused, with high energy, flexible and with good work prioritization skills.
- New Headcount as the team is expanding
- Testing processes in accordance to the finance policies as the bank is listed on US stock exchange
Experienced financial controllers/SOX candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257