|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client, in the services sector, is looking for a result driven Finance Controller who can take the lead and manage all aspect of company's finance and accounting operations.
- FP&A - cashflow planning, budget, forecast, business partnering
- Finance analysis and modelling
- Accounting operations
- Corporate finance
Reporting to the head of finance, you will be taking the lead in developing financial models and analysis to support strategic direction of the business in relation of financial matters. You will be engaging frequently with business and functional heads in providing advisory and influencing critical financial business decisions.
You will also be directing accounting operations, ensuring timely finance closing this includes supervising staffs for timely settlements. You will be required to support the system implementation of business intelligence and planning tools.
- At least 8 years of experience with strong experience in FP&A and financial operations
- Degree in accountancy and/or chartered accounting is preferred
- Must have strong analytical, business partnering skills in having confidential and able to make key business decisions
- SAP experience is a strong plus and advantageous
- Ability and willingness to work in fast paced and dynamic environment and work under tight timelines
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649