Financial Controller (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$42000 - S$47000 per annum|
The Financial Controller is responsible for the integrity and control of the bank's financial books and records as well as the process by which reports are generated. The Controller's group also focuses on strengthening the independent controls and the control environment throughout the company to support the businesses in their efforts to grow responsibly.
Sitting within Country Finance, you will be be mainly in charge of local regulatory reporting process, including preparation, analysis of data, and process improvements. Other key stakeholders and partners include FRSS Manila, Operations, external and internal auditors.
- Preparation of MAS reporting, statistics and surveys data and procedures to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirement.
- Preparation of annual statutory account and assist in audit process
- Participate in the ongoing process reviews, process streamlining and participation in systems automation projects.
- Support ad-hoc queries and projects
- A Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience, in a bank or an accounting firm.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and MAS regulatory reporting is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access) applications
- A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details.
Please note that this is a 6 months contract and working location is at Raffles Place.
Interested candidates with relevant finance experience are encouraged to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format at the soonest.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257