Financial Cost Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$60000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
As a growing US MNC, their brand name has capture a lot of great publicity and positive reviews within the market. Spanning over APAC and USA they provide a strong platform for the right incumbent to excel and grow together with the organization.
With direct reporting to the Financial Controller, this Financial Analyst will be responsible in preparing financial analysis, inventory analysis, forecast, budget and support the adjacent business units through strategic business partnering to ensure optimal levels of profitability and productivity. You will play a pivotal role in providing in-depth insights and partnering with Financial Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Operations and R&D Teams.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 3 years of relevant experience in financial analysis and variance analysis
- Hands-on preparation of forecast and budget
- Proven track record in handling full P&L, including inventory management and CAPEX
- Advance level of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP
- Degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university
- Qualified CA, CPA or ACCA
Please send your updated CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117