Financial Crime Compliance Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$140000.00 per annum|
A global bank is on the look out for a Financial Crime Manager for their business in Singapore. This is an AVP role, reporting to the VP of Financial Crime, as part of the larger Compliance practice group.
The incumbent will support the team in all AML/CFT activities, as well as in development and implementation of compliance strategies and policies. There will be close collaboration with other Compliance teams such as Compliance Operations and Risk & Controls.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in the financial industry, specifically in a compliance function
- Experience as an AML / Financial Crimes Investigator in Singapore
- Strong problem solving, operational process, and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking with ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion and commitment to world class compliance
- Intellectually curious, and a data driven approach to problem solving
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098