Financial Crime Trainer - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$130000 per annum|
Our client is a global banking and financial services company. It has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets. They offer financial products and services for corporate and institutional clients along with private and business client.
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Learning, you will design, develop and promote the delivery of risk-based, high quality and cost effective Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) training to be delivered to control function and bank-wide staff globally. You will also contribute to the design, development and facilitation of the 'Effective Manager' training programme for launch in 2017.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Business Degree or Equivalent
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience in performing a similar Training Manager role working within the financial services industry, and in developing and delivering online and classroom training.
- A good understanding of the global regulatory environment and an ability to communicate this clearly and effectively to the business
- Ability to generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and execute tasks effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interact with senior stakeholders
Contact Raymond de Amboy at email@example.com or click the APPLY NOW button quoting reference number JP/AS00041116
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081