|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A world leading Fintech that provides quantitative solutions to banks/hedge funds is on the lookout to expand their Fiancial Engineering team. They have very high-paced start-up culture with flexible working hours and flat structure.
There are multiple headcounts for this role. In the role, you will be structuring real-world examples of trades and perform valuation and/or risk analytics tasks, working with the team on various key projects ranging from structuring, valuation, quantitative advisory services, counterparty risk, market risk etc.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3-8 years of working experience as a financial engineer, desk quant, strategist, structure or model validation quant.
- Good knowledge and/or hands-on experience in derivatives pricing models and instruments multiple all asset classes
- Good knowledge in counterparty credit risk and/or market risk
- Strong mathematical skills including stochastic calculus, numerical methods, Monte Carlo simulation etc.
- Good hands on experience with VBA, C++, C# or Java.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980