A world leading Fintech that provides quantitative solutions to banks/hedge funds is on the lookout to expand their Fiancial Engineering team. They have very high-paced start-up culture with flexible working hours and flat structure.
There are multiple headcounts for this role. In the role, you will be structuring real-world examples of trades and perform valuation and/or risk analytics tasks, working with the team on various key projects ranging from structuring, valuation, quantitative advisory services, counterparty risk, market risk etc.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3-8 years of working experience as a financial engineer, desk quant, strategist, structure or model validation quant.
- Good knowledge and/or hands-on experience in derivatives pricing models and instruments multiple all asset classes
- Good knowledge in counterparty credit risk and/or market risk
- Strong mathematical skills including stochastic calculus, numerical methods, Monte Carlo simulation etc.
- Good hands on experience with VBA, C++, C# or Java.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.