Financial Planning & Analysis (6 months maternity cover)
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$80000 per annum|
This role is within the performance management team that covers Financial Planning and analysis for all business segments with in South East Asia and South Asia (ASA region). You will be supporting Retail Banking Business and key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Support ASA RB head and regional CFO on monthly performance of the segment through monthly management information and value added analysis
- Provide latest view on ASA RB key performance metrics including income growth, Balance Sheet movements, RWA, ROE, EVA other return metrics, costs and client performance.
- Analyse ASA RB performance to highlight areas of opportunity and provide an early warning of any challenges ahead
- Support ASA management team on execution/ tracking of strategic projects across the region
- Provide support for business/ financial modelling across key strategic projects
- Coordinate closely with country counterparts on business performance and provide guidance and support as required.
- Co-ordinate annual planning process with countries within the region and support RB head in delivery of five-year strategic plan (Corporate plan) which is used by the board to determine financial targets and investment areas, particularly focussed on returns and internal and external measurements of performance
- Support ad-hoc business and geographic financial performance queries
Qualifications and Skills
- A Chartered Accountant or MBA (finance) holder with several years practical experience in management reporting for banks
- Prior experience in a retail banking finance role
- Strong financial analysis ability
- Very strong problem solving, influencing and interpersonal skills
If you have good finance experience in retail banking, please do not hesitate to write in with your resume in MS Word format.