Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (APAC)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$84000 - S$108000 per annum|
Our client, a global leader in the Digital Marketing industry, is actively looking to recruit an experienced FP&A Manager to lead their regional operations. This role has oversight of the entire P/L for APAC and will include frequent interactions with business leaders. The person that takes on this position must have a proven track record in business partnering and developing a strong team.
Reporting into the CFO, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement KPI's for various divisions in order to ensure overall growth and profitability
- Work closely and support the leadership team in developing budgets and forecasts
- Analyse key performance metrics and identify gaps in current processes to suggest changes in order to increase efficiency of operations
- Support M&A activity across the region
- Supervise a team of Financial Analysts and ensure financial statements adhere to accounting policies and standards
- Lead and get involved in multiple special projects and ad hoc assignments
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Masters/ Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or related field
- Minimum 6 years of experience with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented mindset with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 40294
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506