|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is on growth-mode they are actively hiring across various finance functions and want to ensure their Finance team is well-established. They are looking for a dynamic individual who will be doing the full scope of finance functions from preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual Group Consolidations. This individual will also be assisting in the preparation of the Group Reporting Package.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Degree holder in Finance/Accounting or other business-related disciplines.
- Qualified member of CPA/ACCA.
- A minimum of 3-5 year's accounting experience in financial services industry, preferred with experience in securities, futures, FX, crypto currency.
- Sound knowledge of SFC regulatory requirements.
- Able to discover and control daily operation risk.
- Diligent, flexible, detailed minded, Proactive, and willing to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skill.
- Bilingual as this individual will be working closely with North Asia
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874