Financial Reporting Analyst (12 month contract)
|Salary:||S$40000 - S$47000 per annum|
Calling all financial or regulatory reporting candidates who are open to a 12-month contract role with our esteemed client. As part of Singapore's Finance team - Controller function responsible for local financial and regulatory reporting. To support finance controllership function for the legal entity in Singapore. The role primarily focuses on local regulatory reporting to MAS and annual statutory account preparation.
- Preparation of MAS reporting, statistics and surveys data and procedures to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirement.
- Preparation of annual statutory account and assist in audit process
- Participate in the ongoing process reviews, process streamlining and participation in reporting automation project.
- Support ad-hoc queries and other projects
- Prior experience in preparation of MAS reporting and sufficient knowledge of notices and reporting requirements.
- A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details.
- Keen learner.
- A Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience, in a bank or an external accounting firm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Able to write macro or other programming languages (basic level, not required to be advanced)
Candidates who are happy to take on a contract role with the necessary background are encouraged to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257