Financial Reporting Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$48000 - S$54000 per annum|
The contractor is hired to assist with the preparation and review of annual financial statements during the year end period. This is critical to ensure that there is sufficient manpower to meet client SLA and to avoid client impact on SLAs.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing of investment funds financial statements to ensure disclosures are in accordance with applicable accounting standards and reporting jurisdiction
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing of risk-based capital reports for delivery to the clients on a timely basis including managing clients' enquiries
- Work closely with internal/external relevant stakeholders to ensure timeliness of financial statements and risk-based capital reporting deliverables
- Assist with internal control review, identify operational risk issues and develop recommendations on risk/control aversion measures
- Undertake projects and UAT process relating to process enhancement, as required
- Strong technical knowledge with financial reporting requirements under IFRS and other applicable regulatory provisions such as Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) and Singapore Insurance Act
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word is a must
Candidates with finance experience in the banking industry are highly encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257