Financial Reporting Analyst (contract til 30 Nov 2018)
You will be part of the Singapore Country Controller team which has the overall responsibility for the legal entity governance and local regulatory/financial reporting for the Singapore legal entities.
The main responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Prepare and monitor daily local regulatory ratios.
- Prepare regular local regulatory report reports, statistics and surveys data in accordance with the regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Assist with regulator queries/ad-hoc requests
- Prepare annual statutory account and assist in audit process
- Assist with the Local regulatory reporting automation process
- Participate in ongoing process reviews, process stream-linings and any other system automation projects.
- Mature, self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Fast learner
- Good attitude
- Willing to learn
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details
- Able to commit until 30 Nov 2018
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel & access applications
- A Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience, in a bank or an external accounting firm.
Working location is at Raffles Place.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.