Financial Reporting Analyst (contract til 30 Nov 2018)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$3900 per month|
You will be part of the Singapore Country Controller team which has the overall responsibility for the legal entity governance and local regulatory/financial reporting for the Singapore legal entities.
The main responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Prepare and monitor daily local regulatory ratios.
- Prepare regular local regulatory report reports, statistics and surveys data in accordance with the regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Assist with regulator queries/ad-hoc requests
- Prepare annual statutory account and assist in audit process
- Assist with the Local regulatory reporting automation process
- Participate in ongoing process reviews, process stream-linings and any other system automation projects.
- Mature, self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Fast learner
- Good attitude
- Willing to learn
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details
- Able to commit until 30 Nov 2018
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel & access applications
- A Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience, in a bank or an external accounting firm.
Working location is at Raffles Place.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257