Financial Reporting Manager
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$90000.00 per annum|
A leading general Insurer is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst.
This is a supervisory role, covering the full suite of financial reporting and accounting, including:
- Account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation and financial analysis
- Oversee expense management and good oversight of accrual, prepayment, recharge, intercompany balance and GST prepared by fellow team members.
- Communicate with internal and external Actuaries and Reinsurance team to ensure the reserving and reinsurance data provided is reasonable in support of the regulatory filings.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of financial regulatory and related compliance returns & financial statements to Lloyd's Asia, MAS and other regulators.
- Review all quarterly GST and annual corporate tax return and ensure all settlements and allocations of tax payable accounts are completed on time.
- Assist in preparation of the annual expense budget.
- Manage all filing deadlines and ensure compliance to procedural and reporting standards, both Group and Regulatory & Statutory requirements.
- Assist in finance projects and initiatives such as IFRS 17 and new financial reporting standards.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or recognized accounting qualification ACCA/CPA/CIMA.
- Minimum 3 years of financial reporting experience within Insurance
- Ideally internal / external audit experience with a strong focus in the insurance market.
- Knowledge in Oracle's PeopleSoft applications is desirable.
- Strong communication skill