Financial Reporting Specialist - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Contracting|
Our client is an internationally renowned bank with more than 200 years of history. They operate in 20 different countries with about 5000 branches globally.
For this role, You will Prepare and monitor daily local regulatory ratios, Prepare regular local regulatory report reports, statistics and surveys data in accordance with the regulatory requirements to ensure compliance, Assist with regulator queries/ad-hoc requests, Prepare annual statutory account and assist in audit process, Assist with the Local regulatory reporting automation process, Participate in ongoing process reviews, process stream-linings and any other system automation projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 3years of relevant experience, in a bank or an external accounting firm
- Preferably Knowledge of MAS regulations and finance functions of a Bank
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel & access applications
- Mature, self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Fast learner, Good attitude, Willing to learn
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081