Procurement - Category Manager Professional Services
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$13000 - S$15000 per month + negotiable|
Professional Services Global Category Manager is responsible for the overall commercial management of the spend
- Broad responsibility in managing relavant expense lines within the Professional Services sourcing category
- Keen understanding and analysis of the nature of the expenditure with the objective of optimisation and cost reduction
- Work on developing and implementing a global category management strategy to enable global supplier spend across the category to be aligned to business requirements and as efficient as possible
- Work closely with local and global stakeholders to define and develop the relevant strategies for all services within the category.
- Obtain endorsement and support for the Professional Services strategies with Stakeholders to execute on key strategic sourcing or other supply chain initiatives that will support efficiency cost reduction or risk minimisation
- Manage all supplier risk across the category to establish a stable supply chain that allows the firm to provide a world class service to its stakeholders
Qualifications And Skills
- Over 6 - 8 years experience in sourcing and procurement within indirect procurement categories
- Strong understanding of the Professional services category within Singapore and across the region
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry will be an advantage
- Advanced analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Technical category knowledge and advanced understanding of the market & commodities
- Minimum University undergraduate/bachelor level degree
- Professional Memberships; CIPs or similar
- Leadership in an international environment (managed people or cross-functional team leadership)
- Strong project management experience
- Competent in negotiations and contract knowledge
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1654262).
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.