Financial Services - IT Procurement
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$10000 per month + Incentive bonus|
IT Operations manages the IT infrastructure and supporting services that are critical for the business and its customers, such as cost-efficient hardware, system software, middleware and databases, data centres etc.
The organization is currently seeking a high caliber professional to join the team in IT Procurement.
- Be responsible for the entire procurement for IT categories in Singapore.
- To engage internal users by understanding their business needs, maintain a reliable service provider's base that offers superior quality services/products
- Conduct cost analysis and identify savings through negotiation with service providers.
- Ensure Procurement is in line with Group framework.
- Working with other Procurement counterparts across the business by sharing and developing best practices.
- Manage the procurement related activities with clear understanding of Vendor Management Policy and Procedure.
- Over 5 - 8 years of experience in sourcing and procurement within indirect procurement categories with deep knowledge of IT Procurement
- Financial services background will be preferred
- A good understanding of category knowledge, in addition demonstrate strategic sourcing, contract management, contract negotiation, contract governance
- Thorough understanding of the end to end process from procure to payment.
- Prior experience in Information Technology and Telecom purchasing would be an advantage
- Advanced analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively influence people to make the appropriate decisions for the client and resolve conflicts effectively
- Excellent stakeholder management and effective influencing and negotiation skills
- University degree (in economics or Supply Management and/or Legal) or industry experience equivalent
- Strong project management experience
- Competent in negotiations and contract knowledge
Contact Rajat Jain or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00041191
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified