(Financial Services) Regional IT Procurement, Business Ops Lead
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month + annual incentive|
- Broad corporate IT procurement, operations role
- Vendor management and contract negotiation
- Work closely with stakeholders and head of procurement
- The role will be expected to provide business operations support to Regional Technology and IT Infrastructure team
- Supporting his/her supervisor in the bid process and contracts for vendor performance within established processes for the purpose of obtaining goods or services within budget and in compliance.
- Processing and administration of contracts. Ensure all approvals have been processed, and contracts are complete with terms and SLAs.
- Processing and administration of funds allocation and procurement
- Ensuring accuracy and effective upkeep of data in system
- Participating and driving business review meeting with supplier
- Contribute and drive process improvement.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3-5 years of experience working in large enterprise holding a similar IT business operations role
- Strong experience managing vendors management, renewable contracts with stakeholders
- Intermediate knowledge of supplier management processes in Master Service Agreement, unpinning Contract
- Intermediate knowledge of finance processes (Macros, Pivot Table, Conditional Formatting)
- Candidate with similar experience in System Integrator, FSI or a Telecommunication company network a plus.
- Good Communication skills, meticulous with numbers
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization
Contact Rajat Jain or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00042620
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified