Firmware Engineer - Clinical Instrument
- Next generation clinical product
- Exciting R&D environment working with latest technology
- Competitive salary package is provided
- Be part of the firmware development team. Involve in design, coding and debugging tasks.
- Performing code reviews
- Monitor and evaluate system performance
- Familiar to STM32 MCU, its development tool chain, and its peripherals, including timers, PWM, I2C, SPI, UART and CAN.
- Skill in C/C++ and object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with motion control with step motor and temperature control with PID.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.