|Salary:||S$3500.00 - S$5000.00 per month|
Make a difference in the fight against the Silent Killer
Healthstats International is a Singapore medical device company leading the fight against hypertension, the 'Silent Killer' responsible for approximately 7.5 million deaths around the world every year. We are searching for an independent, motivated team member to join our dynamic team in developing innovative medical systems.
- Responsible for new and existing firmware development and support on going medical devices with appropriate risk management analysis
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing and documentation;
- Provide detailed functional specifications, systems development processes, modifications and support clinical validation of medical devices
- Provide training to staff prior to system roll out.
- Working experience with micro controllers, DSP programming best practices. Confident with algorithms and their mathematical background.
- Good understanding of common communication protocols for embedded systems, such as USB, SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Bluetooth
- Bonus if: participated in system design activities and prototyping; familiar with PCB design software; understand schematics; IoT messaging and authentication
- Hands-on experience in transforming functional specifications into design specifications
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity and its current best practices
- Hold a Diploma, MSc or BA/BSc in electrical engineering, computer science or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of relevant experience in firmware development
- Ability to write clear and concise documentations, generating presentable diagrams
- Good problem-solving skills, stay updated, willing to learn and adopt new technologies
- Proactive, positive work attitude, able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills