|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per annum|
Client Overview: Our client is a new gym in Singapore to be situated in the central area. With a retail store, café and full gym equipment and amenities. We are looking for a candidate who is highly dedicated and passionate in fitness and health, candidates must have experience in managing a team of trainers as well as experience in conducting group classes
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Gym manager, you will be responsible for the performance of the team of fitness trainers placed under your charge, you will also assist in doing sales, conducting group classes and Personal Trainings. While providing the highest level of service to members you will also be tasked to manage, motivate and ensure compliance of all trainers under your care and supervision, this is a rare opportunity which has arisen under business expansion and an exciting opportunity with great career progression
- Minimum 4 year of experience in an up-market club environment
- Experience in conducting classes (In at least any one discipline) in gyms or clubs
- Adequate spoken and written English
- Certificate in Fitness Instructor course and First Aid and CPR
- Possess good communication skills to help our members achieve their fitness goal
- Outgoing personality, good motivator and sensitive to people's needs
- Outstanding customer service values, high self-motivation and drive
- Reasonable level of physical fitness and health
- Candidates with recognized Personal Training qualification (ACE, FITSAF, FIC, BEC etc. or candidates with Higher Nitec in Business Studies (Sport Management) diploma and degree in sport science/ management would have an added advantage
- Good basic salary, OT allowance, retention incentive and bonus.
Contact Nicholas Anthony on (65) 6854 5630 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number NJ/AS00038939
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1328527
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.