FIxed Income - Trade Support (FICC)
Fixed Income - Trade Support (FICC)
- Leading International Bank
- Growing & Stable Set-Up, Multiple Headcounts!
- Excellent Career Progression
My client is a leading International Bank. They're currently looking for motivated and technically strong candidates to join their growing Fixed Income Middle Office Team.
This role works as part of a larger Middle Office team supporting the front office & relevant stakeholders (Risk, Data, Operations) through the trade lifecycle. The incumbent would look after the trade booking, matching and running the P&L. Following which, liaising with the offshore operations team on the settlement and processing of the trades. The team covers FX, Credit, Rates & Commodities products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3+ years' of relevant experience
- Experience with Fixed Income Products, Derivatives is a plus
- Knowledge of the entire trade lifecycle
- Knowledge of Murex is a plus
- A bachelors' degree in any discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Contact Sohail Kukar on email@example.com or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.