FM Regulatory Project Manager (1 year contract)
As a Business Analyst /PM within Financial Markets Regulatory programme, you will be involved in critical regulatory projects, working in a dynamic global team with software engineers, other project managers, business stakeholders, Operational partners and other technical experts globally.
Successful candidate will own project Management and analysis activities within Post Trade Regulatory Reporting technology function focusing on regulatory back reporting, reconciliation and enhancement to reporting platforms for new regulatory requirements.
- Deliver regulatory change to aggressive timelines with adherence to standards and active management of risk using the appropriate technologies and tools to time and within scope, escalating major blockages / changes to scope
- Perform in-depth analysis around requirements of the project and regulatory changes (Trade Reporting Regulatory projects).
- Articulate the Scope / requirements in standard documents/process flow diagrams/use case diagrams etc to secure signoff from stakeholders.
- Participation in industry forums / calls and interpretation of new regulations or changes to existing regulations.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal (Legal, Compliance, other tech teams, Transaction Reporting teams) and external (DTCC, Industry calls, Regulators etc).
- Anticipate, identify and manage issues, risks and dependencies within work stream. Set targets and be held accountable for achieving them.
- Maintaining best practice solutions and tools to improve / optimize work flow, identify opportunities for synergy and integration, and simplify complex processes
- Working with technology teams to design and deliver a trade reporting reconciliation solution and process, implement the reconciliation tool into SCB architecture as well as managing the analysis and categorization of break
- Co-ordinate and manage the delivery of the project across FMO, IT and relevant FO teams
- Provide solutions as well as produce a clear cut functional specifications for development team.
- Use appropriate tools like JIRA, WIKI etc to ensure that Functional Specifications are split and managed with development team in terms of clarity and implementation.
- Pro-actively engage, manage & build relationships with both technology (including vendors) & business stakeholders.
- Support the test team & business users during the testing phase by making design calls & assisting in issue analysis & resolution
- Support the transition to the production support team.
- 7 - 10+ years' experience in project delivery/business analysis roles preferably within Regulatory Change within a financial services institution or management consultancy
- 2 - 5 years' project management experience on regulatory projects
- Strong business analysis skills including business case development, requirements gathering and documentation, process analysis and gap analysis
- Extensive knowledge of derivatives markets, regulatory environment, products, services, operations and systems in capital markets
- Experience of delivering solutions with either in-house/vendor Trade reporting and/or Reconciliation systems.
- Knowledge on the OTC regulations like Dodd Frank Reporting, EMIR, MAS, HKMA, MiFID1 reporting is highly desirable.
- Experience in working with senior level business/stakeholder and delivering high profile projects.
- Experience in financial domain projects. Nice to have: Experience in investment banking projects.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and VISIO
- Experience of Dodd Frank and/or EMIR regulations is desirable
- Experience of OTC products & trade lifecycle aligned to industry best practice
- Ability to document functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity.
- Articulate requirements clearly by using graphic and workflow tools like Visio, wireframe tools etc.
- Ability to work proactively & independently and display initiative
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to work effectively cross department and geography
- Proactive and driven individual - independent thinker able to influence and motivate others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Please note that this role will require travelling between 2 offices in Raffles Place and Changi Business Park.
Experienced Project Managers/Business Analysts from the banking industry are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format for this opportunity with one of the most established global bank to email@example.com at the earliest instance!
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.