Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Provide regional payroll support for APAC region
- Min 5-8 years of payroll services within the financial industry
- Acts as a checker & advisor for the APAC regional Payroll
- Permanent Headcount / Central Area
- Up to $ 9k
- Responsible for regional payroll functions for the company and the affiliates across the APAC regions (Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand etc.)
- Provide oversight, support and guidance to team members processing the monthly payroll
- Work closely with all-levels of staff for any payroll and tax clarifications and queries whenever required.
- Provide consultation on tax matters or any statutory deductions for respective countries.
- Work with government organizations for respective regions and performing monthly submissions to accordingly.
- Prepare Singapore tax filings.
- Actively involved in payroll efficiency improvement projects
Min 5-8 years of payroll experience within the financial industry
Hands on regional payroll experience is essential
Regional payroll exposure is a strong plus!
Comfortable with fast paced environment
Proficiency in SAP/ Oracle is a PLUS!
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at Celine.Lee@ambition.com.sg and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend