|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$130000 per annum + Variable Bonus and Benefits|
One of the world's leading company has expanded its business and has a strong footing in the APAC region. They have been in the forefront of technological advancements and been providing world class professional services to their clients. Located strategically within the heart of Singapore, the office enjoys a great view of Singapore CBD.
This FP&A Director will be responsible in tracking the financial business performance of the region to ensure financial objectives are met. You will be a strong business partner to key internal and senior stakeholders, liaising with Country GMs and Business Unit Leaders to formulate budgets and forecasts. You will provide solid financial advice in developing the business expansion plans and oversee the controllership of the APAC region.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 12 years of fp&a experience in a leading MNC
- Proven track record of regional financial planning & analysis across APAC
- Solid foundation in financial reporting, analysis, forecast and budget
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills in fostering relations with senior key stakeholders
- Minimally a Degree in Accounting and a qualified CA or ACA
- Adhoc travelling is expected
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Word to Fandy Harahap at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117