|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$140000 per annum + Performance Bonus|
A multi-billion-dollar business has been expanding gradually over the years. As a market leader in the commodities industry, they are taking the right strides in taking expanding the business. With global reach, this role allows the right incumbent worldwide visibility and interaction with key senior stakeholders.
As a FPA& Manager, you will be reporting into the VP, Finance. This incumbent will be responsible for the Business Unit forecast, budget and ensure full controllership. Working closely with the senior management team, you will drive business performance through in-depth analysis and business review. You will be involved in the budgetary exercise and analyse variances to implement any necessary actions for business expansions. You will be able to play a pivotal role in steering the business in the right direction.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- 10 years of finance and accounting experience in a large commodities firm
- Soft Commodities Product line knowledge is a pre-requisite
- Excellent financial concepts and in-depth analysis
- Solid knowledge in both finance and accounting in a commodities industry
- Fantastic communicator with great interpersonal skills in interaction with senior stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Degree in Accounting from a reputable university with a CA or ACCA qualification
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your CV in MS Word to Fandy Harahap at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117