|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$6000 per month|
Our client, a global marketing company, with offices across SEA is looking for an experienced and strong FP&A Manager. The person will be responsible for managing an APAC remit and mentoring a junior analyst. The person that takes on this position must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on creativity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, some of the key responsibilities include:
- Active support during month end closing process
- Consolidation of financial results for the APAC region
- Analyze financial data and provide meaningful commentaries to management
- Prepare presentations for senior management
- Ensuring that the company is optimizing their processes and gathering the relevant data to ensure best practices
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on FP&A experience
- Ability to work meticulously and with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal capabilities
- Proven presentation skilss
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 41021
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506